Due to the changing landscape that we’re planning in, we have set out dedicated engagement dates. As the organisers of Plett Rage, we have set some lines in the sand, which will allow us to determine if Plett Rage will occur. We take your safety very seriously. The cancelling of 2020 was very difficult for all, but we know it was the morally correct thing to do even before the COVID legislation was officially made.
No one could have predicted the 2nd wave; we know so much more now than we did then. Thus we are setting a realistic framework that we believe will allow us and all of you to plan and develop the road map for what we believe that if specific achievements are met, we will be able to host Plett Rage 2021.
We are working closely with officials and learning from our international counterparts. We strongly advise all patrons to be vaccinated, but negative PCR tests will also be accepted upon entry if deemed fit by the government; what affects one person affects all.
This is a collaborative effort that all of us involved, you as an attendee included, will need to respect the rules and keep within the ecosystem that we will build and provide to all of you, which will allow the magic of your Rage to take place.
The 2021 Plett Rage Event Calendar:
The 2021 Timeline:
- 1 Aug ‘21: Pre-Registration Launch
- 1 Sept ‘21: Sales Open
- 17 Oct ‘21: New Date Announcement
- 24 Oct ‘21: Sales Reopen & Artist Announcements
- 31 Oct ‘21: Weekend 2 Full Refunds Close
- 1 Nov ‘21: Relevant Party Meeting (Local Government, Events Council, Plett Tourism, etc.)
- 3 Nov ‘21: Decision Day aka Plett Rage D-Day (Event Confirmation or Refunds)
- 3 Nov ‘21: Alumni Weekender Meeting
- 7 Nov ‘21: Alumni Weekender Status Release
- 3 Dec ‘21: Plett Rage 2021 (Updated 5-Day Experience)
Ticket holders will be guaranteed full refunds until one month before the first day kicks off for the festival, excluding booking fees.
Due to the limitations and wanting to ensure a world-class Plett Rage experience, numbers will be limited per weekend.
We will be adhering to all governmental restrictions. Your safety is our number one concern!